Navigate the Superbill Page
Save as PDF
All superbills created in a practice are available for review on the Superbills page. From there you can view all bills in progress as well as those that have been submitted. If you are integrated with Kareo Billing, you can track the progress of the billing cycle in that system.
Navigate the Superbills Page
To access the Superbills page, hover over the Clinical icon and click Superbills. The Superbills page opens.
- Status: Indicates the stage of completion of the superbill. If you are integrated with Kareo Billing, the statuses also indicate the progress in Kareo Billing.
- Submitted to Biller - The superbill has been submitted from Kareo Clinical into Kareo Billing as a draft encounter.
- Approved by Biller - The encounter has been approved in Kareo Billing and is ready to send.
- Claim Billed - The claim has been sent from Kareo PM to the payer.
- Not Found in PM - Indicates there may be a syncing issue between Kareo Clinical and Kareo Billing. Contact Kareo Support.
- Click on a column header to sort the information.
- Click on a patient name to access the patient's chart.
- Indicates ICD-9 codes and ICD-10 codes (when entered).
- View Note: Click to view the encounter note associated with the superbill.
- Expand: Click to review the superbill. Note that you can only expand one superbill at a time.
- To set the status of a superbill: Check the box next to the bill and select the appropriate status in the Status drop-down list.