Run MU2 Functional Measures Report
- Last updated
- 16:02, 9 May 2016
Save as PDF
This report is provided for Meaningful Use Stage 2. It includes the 17 core measures and 4 menu measures. Out of the 4 menu measures, the attesting provider must select 3. Some measures for Meaningful Use require you to self-attest manually in the report rather than rely on data from the system. All calculations that can be performed from data within Kareo will be supplied. The Date Range is a required parameter and should reflect the calendar quarter for which you wish to attest for Meaningful Use.
Run an MU2 Functional Measures Report
- To access the Reports page, hover over the Clinical icon and select Clinical Reports. The Reports page opens.
- Select MU2: Functional Measures from the drop-down list.
- Select a Date Range for the report.
- Select the provider from the drop-down list.
- The Patient field remains blank.
- Click Print Report at the bottom of the page. The report displays in PDF.
- Click the download icon in the top navigation taskbar to save it to your computer or click the printer icon to print it.