- Last updated
- 10:49, 11 May 2016
Save as PDF
Vitals should only be edited when an error or omission was made to the original data. If the Vitals were recorded through accessing the Vitals tab, the Vitals may be edited within 24 hours of the initial entry. If the Vitals were recorded through an encounter note, the Vitals may be edited until the note is signed.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Vitals
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Vitals in the left menu. The Vitals page opens.
V itals that have been edited display an arrow. Click the arrow to view updated vitals.
- Click on a Vitals entry in the list. The Edit Vitals window opens.
- Enter the results into each Vitals field.
- Type any comments, if desired.
- Click Save. The edited vitals are added to the Vitals List.