Restore Problem Marked as Error
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Problems that are marked as an error are listed under the Marked as Error tab on the Problems List and can be restored as necessary. Once restored, the problem is listed once again under the Active tab.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Problems
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Problems in the left menu. The Problems List displays.
Restore a Problem Marked as Error
- At the top of the Problems List, click the Marked as Error tab.
- Check the box next to the problem and click Restore at the bottom of the window. The Restore Selected window opens.
- Click Restore. The problem is added back to the Active tab of the Problems List.