Providers can easily sign up for ePrescribe through Kareo EHR. Learn about ePrescribe along with prescriptions, medications and drug interactions from the help files below.
- Respond to Duplicate Drug Warning
- Drug-Allergy Interaction (DAI) Alert
- Drug-Drug Interaction (DDI) Alert
- Activating the Prescribing Provider User in the Kareo Platform for EPCS
- Add Drug to Favorites List
- Add Patient Drug Formulary
- Create a Custom Drug
- Enroll for EPCS
- Enroll for ePrescribing
- How to ePrescribe a Controlled Substance (EPCS)
- Prescribe/ePrescribe a Medication
- Search for a Drug by Class
- Search for a Pharmacy
- Using Kareo Rx Saver
- View a Patient Drug Formulary
- Medications FAQs
- Can Kareo EHR send prescriptions electronically to pharmacies in my local area?
- Do I need special paper for prescribing?
- EPCS FAQs
- ePrescribing FAQs
- How can I edit prescription renewals from the patient’s chart?
- Kareo Rx Saver FAQs
- Why don’t I see my patient’s preferred pharmacy listed?
- Why is my NPI profile not found?