Document Past Medical History
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Document the patient's blood type and prior medical condition(s) under Past Medical History.
Access Past Medical History
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click History. The History page opens.
- Click Past Medical History (PMHx). The Past Medical History page opens.
Add Past Medical History
- Select Blood Type and RH from the drop down.
- Click to select the condition(s) pertaining to the patient's medical history.
- A comment icon appears next to selected conditions.
- Click the comment icon to add comments and optionally add the condition to the Problem List. Click Ok when finished.
- Click the blue comment icon to view or edit comments.
- Click + Custom Item to add custom conditions for Past Medical History.
- Click Edit Custom Item to edit or delete custom conditions.
- Add Comments, if necessary.
- Click Save when finished.