- Last updated
Save as PDF
Assess a patient's health progress by reviewing historical observations and comparing them with the most recent values. This will provide providers the ability to quickly identify areas of concern and make necessary adjustments to the care plan.
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Flowsheet in the left menu. The Flowsheet page displays.
- Click Select flowsheet drop-down > Diabetes.
- By default, the date range is set to 1 year.
- To change the date range, select a different pre-set date range or set a custom date range. Then, click Update to refresh the data.
- Data and dates are populated from recorded vitals.
- If there are multiple values for the same day, the results will stack. It will be ordered from most recent on top to oldest on the bottom.