Navigate Patient Facesheet
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The patient's chart opens to their facesheet which displays a summary of active medications, recently recorded vitals, active problems and current history information. The page also provides access to all the areas necessary for charting your patient's visits, as well as lists of priorities, associated with the patient.
Access Patient Facesheet
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's Facesheet page opens.
- Chart Tabs: Click to access the patient's History, Problems, Medications, Immunizations, Allergies, Vitals, Notes, Labs/Studies, Flowsheets, Demographics, Account, Care Checklist, Documents, or Recall.
Note: Tabs may vary based on the practice and provider's subscription or chart view customizations.
- Patient Details:
- View the patient's photo and key demographic such as: medical record number, date of birth, sex, phone number, and insurance.
- Collect Payment: Click to process a payment (Billing subscribers only)
- Balance Due: Balances greater than $0 displays (Billing subscribers only).
- View Patient Alert: Click to view the patient alert. The option only displays when a patient alert is saved.
- Allergies: View documented allergies.
- Restricted: Indicates the chart is restricted and only specific clinical staff member(s) involved in the patient's care can access sensitive areas of the chart based on the practice's Chart Access setting. Click to see which staff members has access to the chart.
- Unrestricted: Indicates the chart can be restricted to allow specific clinical staff member(s) involved in the patient's care to access sensitive areas of the chart based on the practice's Chart Access setting. Click to assign the staff members.
- Quick Actions:
- Pt. Msg: Click to send secure messaging to patients with Patient Portal activated.
- Print: Click to generate a PDF of the patient's chart, including up to 20 notes.
- Pt. Ed.: Click to print or send patient education.
- +Note: Click to create a note for the patient.
- Scripts: Click to prescribe a medication.
- Orders: Click to view the patient's labs/studies.
- Exchange: Click to select the option to Export Immunization Data, Export Health Surveillance Data, Import Summary of Care, Export Referral, or Export Continuity of Care.
- Customize View: Click to customize the chart view by hiding sections of the patient facesheet and sidebar navigation.
- Facesheet: Summary of active medications, recently recorded vitals, labs and studies, active problems, and history information. Click on the section to access the corresponding page.
- Priorities: Displays any important tasks, messages, or reminders.
- Clinical Recommendations: Recommendations from the US Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF) database for the effectiveness of a broad range of clinical preventative services including screening, counseling, and preventative medications.
Note: The USPSTF Recommendation must be turned on to display on the patient's face sheet.