Add Patient Photo
Save as PDF
Easily associate patients with their patient record by uploading a photo. With this functionality you can:
- Drag and drop an image from your desktop.
- Upload an image from your computer.
- Add an image up to 5MB in size and in the format of GIF, JPG or PNG.
- Crop the image within Kareo if the image is larger than 640 x 640 pixels.
Navigate to the Patient Chart
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
Add a Patient Photo
- Hover over the blank photo next to the patient's name and click add. The Add a Patient Photo window opens.
- Click Add photo. The drag or upload to Add a Patient Photo window opens.
- Drag and drop an image into the window from your desktop, or click browse for a photo to upload an image from your computer.
- Click, hold, and drag the image to position it. If necessary, use the slider bar if necessary to zoom in or out on the photo.
- Click Save image. The photo appears in the top left of the patient's chart.
Note: Once a photo is added, it cannot be set back to blank. If you no longer want a patient photo, replace it with a blank image from your computer.