Care Checklist History
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Care Checklist History provides a read-only view of the patient's completed Care Checklist items.
Review Care Checklist History
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's Facesheet page opens.
- Click Care Checklist. The Patient Care Checklist History page opens.
- Review completed items. When available, click the arrow to expand or collapse additional details.
- Measures: Description of each preventative screening or exam to be performed on the patient.
- Last Updated: Shows when and who last documented the measure.
- Status: Shows when the measure is Completed, Not Completed, or Excepted.
- Results/Reason: Shows the result of a completed measure or an exception reason.