- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo Clinical provides over 200 system templates to streamline physician documentation. Create a custom template to use when documenting a note or use the Template Editor to rename and customize an existing template to save it as your own. Save time by sharing a copy of the custom templates with other providers or clinical assistants within the practice.
Note: Templates cannot be deleted, however, they can be deactivated.
- Hover over the User icon and click on My Settings. The My Settings page opens.
- Click Templates. The Templates page opens.
Navigate the Templates Page
- Click to view a list of all Active or Inactive templates.
- Click Set Specialty Filter to select a specialty and filter applicable templates to the Active list. Templates that may not be applicable for the specialty are deactivated and moved to the Inactive list.
- Click Create Template to build a custom template. Use the Template Editor Guide to assist in building the template.
- Click to select a custom template and click Share to send a copy of the template to other providers and clinical assistants in the practice.
- Click to select template(s) and click Deactivate to make the template(s) inactive. Deactivated templates display in the Inactive list.
- Click to select a template and click Set as Default to make the template default. The default template will persist throughout a note. To set a new default, click to select a template and click Set as Default.
- Click the Template Name, Specialty, Last Update, or Type column header to sort the template list.
- The Type column indicates whether a template is built-in System, Custom, or a Shared custom template.
- Click a Template Name to view or edit details.