In My Settings, you can view your profile information and access settings for clinical functions.
Access My Settings
Hover over the User icon and click on My Settings. The My Settings page opens.
Navigate My Settings
- My Account: Displays your account profile information including Name, Email, Phone, assigned user Role(s), and Practice Access.
- Drug Favorites*: Create a database of most frequently prescribed drugs that can be easily accessed when adding medications to a patient's chart or initiating a prescription.
- Text Shortcuts*: Add phrases you frequently use when charting that can be applied to any section in a note.
- Note Types*: Customize a list of note types relevant to your practice and create custom clinical notes to meet your specific needs that can be shared with other providers or clinical assistants in the practice.
- Templates*: Create a list of templates from Kareo's Template library. You can also modify an existing template, rename it, and then save it as your own. Templates you create can be selected when creating a note and shared with other providers or clinical assistants in the practice.
*Available with subscription to Kareo's Clinical module.
| || |