The Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Dashboard is an easy way for providers to track their progress during a reporting period for Medicaid Promoting Interoperability attestation. The dashboard can be used for quick insight into measures.
Navigate the Dashboard
- Hover over the Clinical icon and click on Medicaid Promoting Interoperability. The Medicaid Promoting Interoperability page opens.
- Navigate the dashboard:
- Provider: Select the attesting provider to open their dashboard.
- Stage: Select New MU Participant or Returning MU Participant to adjust the reporting period reflected for the attesting provider on the dashboard.
- New MU Participant: Providers who have never attested before.
- Returning MU Participant: Providers who have attested before.
- Period: The date range that the provider is attesting or reporting on. This period will be updated based on the selected Stage.
- Download: Allows providers to download, print and save their report.
Note: The final report used for attestation must be saved for a minimum of six years for auditing purposes.
- Progress: Indicates the attesting provider's progress in satisfying the objective thresholds.
- Objective: Click to view additional details.
- Objectives without threshold will require the attesting provider to select Yes or No in the drop-down menu.
- Objectives with thresholds will indicate the attesting providers progress for each measure in the objective.
- Click on an objective. The objective pop-up window opens.
- Additional Details:
- Objective: Brief description of the requirement for the objective.
- Measure: Specific measures for the objective displays. Click on the measure to view the CMS definition of what the measure is.
- Threshold Goal: Threshold the provider needs to meet in order to attest for that objective successfully.
- Current %: What percentage of the threshold (out of 100%) the provider is currently meeting.
- Numerator/Denominator: Numerator is how many patients are contributing to meeting the threshold, while the denominator is the patient base that the threshold is based on.
- Exclusion: An exclusion will appear if one is available for the selected measure. If applicable, click to select the exclusion.
- View Patients: Click to view the list of patients under the Denominator, Numerator, and Gap List.
- Click Done to close the window.