Review and Assign Unmatched Lab Results
- Last updated
- 13:56, 18 May 2016
Save as PDF
Electronic lab results that cannot be matched to a patient or ordering provider display under the Labs and Studies Unmatched tab. These results will need to be manually matched to a patient and ordering provider in Kareo Clinical.
Navigate to Labs/Studies
Click Labs/Studies under Outstanding Items on the Agenda. The Labs/Studies window opens.
Hover over the Clinical icon in the top menu and click Labs/Studies. The Labs/Studies window opens.
Assign Unmatched Lab Results
- Click the Unmatched tab on the left menu.
- Click Review on the right of the lab line item.
- Research and identify which patient belongs to the lab result, and click Match. The Match to Patient window opens.
- Enter the patient's first and last name and click Submit. Matching patients list below.
- Click Match next to the correct patient name.
- Click Match next to the provider’s name and select the correct provider from the drop-down list.
- Click Save and Close when finished. The lab displays under the Results Available tab.