Edit Document Entry
Save as PDF
Entry information for an uploaded document can be modified from the main Documents page or from within a patient's record.
Hover over the Platform icon and select Documents. The Documents page opens.
Note: Documents for a patient can also be accessed in the patient's record.
Edit a Document Entry
- Under the Actions column, click Edit in the appropriate document listing. The Edit Document window opens.
- Make changes to the document listing, as necessary.
- Name: Change the name of the document.
- Label: Select a new document type from the drop-down. The Label cannot be changed for documents originally set as a Summary of Care.
- Status: Click the drop-down and select a new status.
- Date: Change the date associated with the document.
- Patient: If a patient was previously added to the document listing, the patient's name will display and cannot be changed. Otherwise, a patient name can be entered and associated with the document.
- Notes: Add or modify notes related to the document.
- Click Save to record your changes.