- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo’s Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) solution enhances quality measure reporting to ensure electronic quality measure (eCQM) reporting is intuitive and optimized for maximum reimbursement. With CQMsolution, providers can clearly assess quality measure performance, view industry benchmarks, and drill into patient details.
- Hover over the Clinical icon and click on Quality Measures. The Quality Measures page opens.
- Click to learn more about the measure and determine eligibility.
- Click Open Quality Measure Report. The Queued Reports page opens in a new browser.
- To activate CQMsolution, click Request More Information. Kareo will reach out shortly to gather details for activation.
- Home: Click to navigate back to Queue Reports.
- Create Report: Click to initiate quality measure reports.
- Audit Log: Click to view record logs of the following actions: account log in/log out, patient data was added for report, report was archived, QRDA-III was downloaded, which user initiated a report, and when a report was halted.
- Support: Click to view documents for Quality Measures supported by Kareo.
- User: Displays the name of the provider or system administrator logged in.
- Use Filter: Click to filter reports by Report Id, Description, Status, User Name, Practice Name, Submission Comment, Begin Date, or End Date.
- Report Headers: View Quality Measure Reports listed in reverse chronological order. Practice Administrator sees all reports and providers only see their reports.
- Description: Click to view the Report ID.
- Measures: Displays quality measures selected for the report. Click More to view all quality measures.
- Measurement Period: Start and end dates of the report.
- Date Created: When the report was initiated.
- Report Status: Displays the report status. Click on the status to view additional details or click on the notepad icon to notate report submission or notes.
- Running: The report is processing.
- Complete: The report calculation is completed and processing errors were not detected.
- Complete with Errors: The report calculation is completed and contains processing errors. Kareo has been notified about the errors.
- Halted: The halt evaluation button was clicked and stopped the report from running.
- Failed: Report cannot evaluate any patients due to an error or lack of data.
- Halt Evaluation: Displays when a report is initiated and is running. Click to permanently stop the report from running.
- View Results: Click to view the quality measure report.
- Archive: Click the folder icon to remove the report from the Queued Report page and delete the associated items.
- Filter: Click the filter icon to filter the data in the report.
- Rerun: Click the icon to generate a new report with identical parameters.
Note: Kareo only saves 3 of the most recent version of the rerun report.
- Automatic Refresh: When active, the page refreshes every second.
Note: Logout from CQMSolution to end your session. CQMsolution will automatically end your session after 15 minutes of inactivity. Timeout will not halt report generation. If the CQMsolution page times out, close the page and access CQMsolution through Kareo.