Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Dashboard
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Due to the end of the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program, the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Dashboard will be deprecated and no longer be accessible after May 16, 2022. Visit the CMS website for additional details about the end of the program.
The Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Dashboard is an easy way for providers to track their progress during a reporting period for Medicaid Promoting Interoperability attestation. The dashboard can be used for quick insight into measures.
Navigate the Dashboard
- Hover over the Clinical icon and click on Medicaid Promoting Interoperability. The Medicaid Promoting Interoperability page opens.
- Navigate the dashboard:
- Provider: Select the attesting provider to open their dashboard.
- Stage: Select New MU Participant or Returning MU Participant to adjust the reporting period reflected for the attesting provider on the dashboard.
- New MU Participant: Providers who have never attested before.
- Returning MU Participant: Providers who have attested before.
- Period: The date range that the provider is attesting or reporting on. This period will be updated based on the selected Stage.
- Download: Allows providers to download, print and save their report.
Note: The final report used for attestation must be saved for a minimum of six years for auditing purposes.
- Progress: Indicates the attesting provider's progress in satisfying the objective thresholds.
- Objective: Click to view additional details.
- Objectives without threshold will require the attesting provider to select Yes or No in the drop-down menu.
- Objectives with thresholds will indicate the attesting providers progress for each measure in the objective.
- Click on an objective. The objective pop-up window opens.
- Additional Details:
- Objective: Brief description of the requirement for the objective.
- Measure: Specific measures for the objective displays. Click on the measure to view the CMS definition of what the measure is.
- Threshold Goal: Threshold the provider needs to meet in order to attest for that objective successfully.
- Current %: What percentage of the threshold (out of 100%) the provider is currently meeting.
- Numerator/Denominator: Numerator is how many patients are contributing to meeting the threshold, while the denominator is the patient base that the threshold is based on.
- Exclusion: An exclusion will appear if one is available for the selected measure. If applicable, click to select the exclusion.
- View Patients: Click to view the list of patients under the Denominator, Numerator, and Gap List.
- Click Done to close the window.