Chlamydia Screening for Women
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Percentage of women 16-24 years of age who were identified as sexually active and who had at least one test for chlamydia during the measurement period.
||Women 16-24 years of age who are sexually active and who had a visit in the measurement period.
- Patient’s age is calculated based on the patient’s Date of Birth, which is entered when you created the patient’s account.
- A diagnosis of "Other Female Reproductive Conditions", "Genital Herpes", "Gonococcal Infections and Venereal Diseases", "Inflammatory disease of Female Reproductive Organs", "Chlamydia", "HIV", "Syphilis", "Complications of Pregnancy", or "Childbirth and the Puerperium" documented in Problems will classify a woman as sexually active.
- Contraceptives documented in Medications will classify a woman as sexually active.
- "Pregnancy Test", "Pap Test", "Lab Tests during Pregnancy", "Lab Tests for Sexually Transmitted Infections", or "Diagnostic Studies during Pregnancy" documented under Labs/Studies will classify a woman as sexually active.
- Procedures During Pregnancy, Procedures Involving Contraceptive Devices, or Delivery Live Births documented under Hospitalizations/Procedures History will classify a woman as sexually active.
- Patients who have a pregnancy test during the measurement period and who had an x-ray or an order for a specified medication within 7 days of the pregnancy test.
- Exclude patients whose hospice care overlaps the measurement period.
||Women with at least one chlamydia test during the measurement period.
|Office Visit Documentation:
Once all steps have been completed, the measure will be added to the Quality Report.
|CMS Measure ID:
|High Priority Measure: