Breast Cancer Screening
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Percentage of women 50 through 74 years of age who had a mammogram to screen for breast cancer.
||Women 51 through 74 years of age with a visit during the measurement period.
- Patient’s age is calculated based on the patient’s Date of Birth, which is entered when you created the patient’s account.
- If a "Bilateral Mastectomy" or "Unilateral Mastectomy" is documented in the Hospitalizations/Procedures History, these patients will be excluded from the denominator.
- Exclude patients whose hospice care overlaps the measurement period.
||Women with one or more mammograms during the measurement period or the 15 months prior to the measurement period.
- A "Mammogram" order must be created under Labs/Studies.
- The clinician will have to sign the results when received. If results are not received via eLabs, the results will have to be manually added on the order created in Labs/Studies.
- To add a "Mammogram" previously completed by the patient, create a Lab Report.
|Office Visit Documentation:
Once all steps have been completed, the measure will be added to the Quality Report.
|CMS Measure ID:
|High Priority Measure: