Percentage of women 50 through 74 years of age who had a mammogram to screen for breast cancer within 27 months prior to the end of the performance period.
Denominator: Women 50 through 74 years of age with a visit during the measurement period..
- Patient’s age is calculated based on the patient’s Date of Birth, which is entered when you created the patient’s account.
- If a Bilateral Mastectomy or Unilateral Mastectomy is documented in the Procedures/Hospitalizations located under History, these patients will be excluded from the denominator.
Numerator: Women with one or more mammograms during the measurement period or the 15 months prior to the measurement period.
- A Mammogram needs to be ordered under Labs/Studies. See Create Lab Order Request.
Numerator Exceptions: None
Office Visit Documentation:
- Create a Note detailing the patient’s office visits. See Create a Note.
- Make sure to include an E&M code under “Procedure Codes” on the Superbill. Only E&M appropriate for an office visit should be used. No ED visit codes. See Create a Superbill.
- Sign the Note. See Sign Notes. Once the note is signed, the measure will be added to the Quality Report.
Quality ID #112
Measure type: Process
High Priority Measure: No