Percentage of women 50 through 74 years of age who had a mammogram to screen for breast cancer within 27 months.
Denominator: Women 50 through 74 years of age with a visit during the measurement period
- Patient’s age is calculated based on the patient’s Date of Birth, which is entered when you created the patient’s account.
- If a Bilateral Mastectomy or Unilateral Mastectomy is documented in the Procedures/Hospitalizations located under History, these patients will be excluded from the denominator
Numerator: Patients with one or more mammograms any time on or between October 1, 27 months prior to December 31 of the measurement period, not to precede the patient’s 50th birthday.
- A Mammogram needs to be ordered under Labs/Studies. See Create Lab Order Request.
Office Visit Documentation:
- Create a Note detailing the patient’s office visits. See Create a Note.
- Make sure to include an E&M code under “Procedure Codes” on the Superbill. Only E&M appropriate for an office visit should be used. No ED visit codes. See Create a Superbill.
- Sign the Note. See Sign Notes. Once the note is signed, the measure will be added to the Quality Report.