To import your patients from Kareo into Practice Fusion:
- Log into your Kareo account.
- Click Reports > Patients > Patient Demographic Export on the top menu.
- Click the Excel button at bottom of the screen and save the file to your desktop.
- Once the file has been saved, upload it to your Practice Fusion account.
To upload your file into Practice Fusion
- Log into you Practice Fusion account.
- Click the Settings button at the top.
- Navigate to the Practice Settings section and click Import patient demographics.
- Click the Select file for upload button.
- The new window will prompt you to select the file from your computer for upload. Select the file and click Open.
- Click the Upload File button to submit your file to Practice Fusion.
You’ll receive an email from Practice Fusion when the upload is completed.
Q: Will my patients appear right away in my EHR account after I upload my patient data?
A: No. It can take several business days for Practice Fusion to process your data and insert your patients into your EHR account. You will be notified once your data is entered completely.
Q: What is the minimum number of patients I can upload?
A: We request that your upload file from Kareo contain at least 50 unique patients. Please do not upload test patients.
Q: What if I upload duplicate patients?
A: Our technicians will check for duplicate patients and will not add patients into your practice if they already exist in your EHR account or in your upload file.
Q: How many times can I import patients into my EHR account?
A: There is no limit to the number of times you can import patients as long as each import contains at least 50 unique patients not already existing in your EHR account.