When viewing a document in the document viewer, you can adjust the view in various ways. See below for the document viewing tools.
- Click to zoom in and out of the document. You can also zoom in and out using your keyboard: Press and hold the Ctrl key (the cursor to a magnifying glass), then click on the left mouse button to zoom in or click the right mouse button to zoom out.
- Click to fit the full page within the document viewer.
- Click to rotate the document by 90 degrees.
- Click to view the document in full screen mode. To exit full screen mode, click Full Screen again.
- Click to view next page. Single arrow jumps to next or previous page, double arrow jumps to beginning or end of the document. To advance to a specific page, type page number in the page number box and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When the document is larger than the viewing area, the cursor changes to the hand tool; press and hold with left mouse button to move the page around in any direction.
- When the document page is larger than the viewing area, use the scroll bars to move the page up or down and left or right.