Skip to main content
Find an Attorney
Save as PDF
To find an existing attorney record
- On the Settings menu, click Other Lists>Find Attorneys. This opens the Find Attorney task (or browser), which displays the list of attorneys.
- In the Look For box, enter a single or partial-name identifier (e.g., first or last name); or enter the last 4 digits of the attorney's phone number or the attorney's 5-digit zip code).
- Select the field you wish to search across from the drop-down list in the Search In box (e.g., All fields, Name, Address, or Phone).
- Click the Find Now button to execute the search.
- Once you find the attorney record, double-click on the record to view it; or click once on the record and then click the Open button.
- To close the record, press the Esc key on your keyboard. This returns you to the Find Attorney browser.
- To close the browser, press the Esc key again.