If the alignment is off on documents or claims that you print from Kareo PM, you can adjust it through the Printer Alignment tool. See also the FAQs about the new CMS-1500 form version 02/12.
To adjust printer alignment
1. Click Settings > Options > Change Printer Alignment. The Printer Alignment window opens.
2. Enter the offset in inches for each printing format:
- Left Offset: This is from the left margin. A positive value will shift the data to the right; a negative value will shift the data to the left.
- Top Offset: This is from the top margin. A positive value will shift the data down; a negative value will shift the data up.
3. Once you have entered the values, click OK.
4. Return to printing paper claims. Repeat as needed until alignment is correct.