You can configure certain options that are specific to each practice within your company such as setting the date for closing the books, setting the closing date for reports, configuring the electronic claim settings, configuring electronic patient statements, and configuring the encounter options. To configure these options, you must be logged into a specific practice and have the appropriate permissions to manage practice options.
For more information about managing practice options, see the following sections:
- Closing the Books - Set a closing date to prevent changes to financial transactions dated prior to the closing date.
- Encounter Options - Configure options for encounters.
- Reporting Options - Set the closing date on all reports generated by the system.
- Electronic Claims Options - Configure the settings for electronic claim submissions.
- Patient Statement Options - Configure enrollment in electronic patient statements.