The Enrollments Dashboard provides visibility into insurance information as it applies your practice. Here, you can view the insurances on your account, add new insurance companies, enroll for available electronic services, and enter and edit plan information.
Navigate to Enrollments
Click Settings > Insurance > Insurance Companies. The Enrollments dashboard opens.
Navigate the Enrollments Dashboard
- Assisted Enrollments On: Displays if Kareo has been authorized to facilitate enrollments for electronic insurance services on your behalf.
- +Add Insurance: Click to initiate the workflow to add one or more insurance companies to your account.
- Click the +Add Insurance drop-down arrow to enroll for electronic services with an insurance company on your account or click Saved for Later to continue to edit any previously created enrollments.
- Enrolled To: Click the drop-down arrow and choose Group Enrollments or a specific provider to view the enrolled insurance(s).
- Scope: Click the drop-down arrow and choose All, All Practices, or Practice Specific to view the enrolled insurance(s).
- "Only show enrollments in progress": Click this option to show insurance companies with status Pending Insurance, Pending Customer or On Hold.
- Search: Quickly find an insurance company by name or ID number.
- Insurance #: The ID number used by the clearinghouse to route electronic claims to the insurance company.
- Insurance Name: Alphabetically displays the names of insurance companies on your account.
- Claims, Eligibility, ERAs: Displays the status of electronic services offered by insurance companies.
- Track Enrollment: Click to view additional details.
- Transactions: Click on a transaction type to view details.
- Message: This banner will only display when the status is Pending Practice alerting the customer that an action is required.
- Tracker: The progress bar will quickly show the status of each enrollment by insurance company and transaction type.
- Case Number: The case number related to this insurance company enrollment.
- View Activity History: Click to expand and view the activity history per insurance company and transaction types with the following information:
- Date/time when case is created
- Date/time when status is changed
- Date/time when customer task is created
- Date/time when expected payer response is changed