A Kareo desktop application administrator can deactivate a practice so that the practice is no longer included in any of the enterprise wide reports and no longer appears in the list of practices when a user logs into the system. All of the data previously entered for a practice remains intact and can be accessed at a later time by reactivating the practice. If you want to deactivate a practice, please make note of the following:
- If you’d like to download a copy of the data in the practice, you must do so prior to deactivation.
- If you need to reactivate this practice within the next 30 days, you will need to contact the Accounting department at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
- By deactivating a practice, you will also deactivate all of the providers.
- You will not be refunded a pro-rated subscription fee for a partial month upon deactivation.
Deactivate a Practice
Send your request to Kareo Support no less than 10 days before the end of the month per Section 8 of Kareo's Customer Agreement.
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Account name, practice name, and Kareo ID
- Best contact phone number and email
- Module(s) you wish to cancel: Billing, Clinical, or Engage
- The Cancelation Specialist Team will reach out as soon as possible.