If you want to change your password, you must first log in to the application. When creating your password, we recommend using the Password Reminder feature. This feature allows you to create a security question and secret answer; at the Sign In window click Forgot your password? and you will be prompted to enter the correct answer to your security question.
To change your password
- Log in to Kareo PM.
- Click Help > Change Password in the top menu.
- In the Old Password box, enter your existing password (the one that you used to sign in to the application).
- In the New Password box, enter a new password.
- In the Confirm New Password box, re-enter the new password.
- Optional: Password Reminder
- In the Security Question box, enter a question that only you would know the answer to (e.g., "Which country did my ancestors come from?" or "What was the first car I learned to drive?")
- In the Secret Answer box, enter the answer.
- Click OK.