Percentage of patients aged 6 months and older seen for a visit between October 1 and March 31 who received an influenza immunization OR who reported previous receipt of an influenza immunization
Denominator: All patients aged 6 months and older seen for a visit between October 1 and March 31
- Patient’s age is calculated based on the patient’s Date of Birth, which is entered when you created the patient’s account.
Numerator: Patients who received an influenza immunization or who reported previous receipt of an influenza immunization.
- The Influenza vaccine is documented in Immunizations. See Immunizations.
- Vaccine may be entered as Administer New or Add Historical. See Add a New Vaccine or Add a Historical Vaccine.
- Make sure to enter an Order or Recorded Date for each immunization.
- If a vaccine was not administered, document the vaccine and the reason under the Not Administered. See Add a Vaccine That Was Not Administered.
- If Allergy to Eggs, Allergy to Influenza Vaccine or Intolerance to Influenza are documented in Allergies, each with a Start Date, these patients will be excluded from the numerator.
- If there was a Medical, Patient or System Reason for not providing a topical preparation, please indicate on the Exclusion Section.
Office Visit Documentation: