To assist in staff management and patient privacy, the Log tab on a claim record provides the tracking of key changes made to the record. Anytime a change is made to a claim record, the log will record the following:
- Time: The date and time the action was performed
- User: The user who performed the action
- Description: A brief description of the action
To view the claim log
- Click Encounters > Track Claim Status in the top menu.
- Once you find the claim record, double-click to open it.
- Click the Log tab.
If any changes were made to the claim record, a list of changes will be shown. Click on the expansion arrow by each line of action to view additional information on specifically what was changed. For example, if an adjustment amount had been added, the amount and any other related information would be shown.