|Rejection Message||Rejection Details||Resolution|
|Rendering Provider NPI is invalid. 2310B.NM1*09||
This rejection indicates that the rendering provider’s NPI is invalid or not on file with the payer.
Please verify that the rendering provider's NPI submitted on the claim is correct.
Follow the instructions below to edit the NPI for the rendering provider:
2. Look for and double-click on the provider that needs correcting.
3. Edit the Individual NPI number as necessary.
4. Click Save.
2. Look for and open the provider record.
3. Click on Claim Settings tab.
4. In the Override Claims Settings section double click on the appropriate insurance company to open it.
5. Change the NPI dropdown to the correct option.
6. Check “Override NPI” if a different Group NPI or Individual NPI needs to be entered.
7. Edit the Individual NPI number as necessary.
8. Click Save all the way out.