Submitter ID is Required
This rejection indicates the claim was submitted without the provider’s Submitter ID.
This payer requires the provider to submit their Submitter ID in the 2010AA Loop,REF*FH segment of the ANSI file for electronic claims.
This payer assigns each provider a unique Submitter ID number. If you do not know the provider’s Submitter ID please contact the payer directly.
Follow the instructions below to populate the Submitter ID:
- Click Settings > Providers.
- Look for and open the provider record.
- Click on the Claim Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Insurance Company.
- Look for and select the appropriate Medicare insurance company.
- Check the “Show advanced settings” box.
- Enter the Submitter ID in the Submitter Number field.
- Click Save all the way out (multiple saves may be required).
Then, rebill and resubmit all affected claims.