SV1 01-07 is missing. It is required when procedure code is non-specific
This rejection means that the claim contains an NOC code, which is a "Not Otherwise Classified" code that requires a detailed text description in the SV1 01-7 segment of the service line for a professional claim or the SV2 02-7 of a UB claim.
Follow the instructions below to enter an NOC description:
- Click Encounters > Track Claim Status.
- Look for and double-click on the encounter that needs correcting.
- On the Edit Claim window, double-click on the encounter number.
- Under the Procedure section, right-click the header bar and select Customize.
- Add the following columns to the Procedure section (click and hold an item, then drag it to the preferred location in the header bar):
- Ref. Code
- Line Note
- Select “ADD” under Ref. Code for the service line that needs correction.
- In the Line Note, enter the NOC information for the service line that needs correction.
- Enter “NOC” in all caps followed by a space.
- After the space, enter NOC information (cannot exceed 76 characters).
- Click Save all the way out.
Then, rebill and resubmit all affected claims.