Pay To Affiliation Error | No Pay To Provider Found
This rejection indicates that the payer does not recognize the billing information (NPI and Tax ID) being sent on the claim.
- Please make sure that this provider is set up in the payer's system and that the NPI and Tax ID submitted match what is on file with the payer.
- Please verify you are sending valid group and rendering NPI numbers on the claims.
- Please verify the Tax ID number submitted is valid.
If the payer has updated their system to match your billing NPI and Tax ID, then rebill and resubmit all affected claims.
Or follow the instructions below to update the billing information for a specific provider and specific insurance company:
- Click Settings > Providers.
- Look for and open the provider record.
- Click on the Claim Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Insurance Company.
- Look for and select the insurance company.
- Change the NPI drop-down to the appropriate option (depending on how you bill).
- (If necessary) Check “Override NPI” if a different Group NPI or Individual NPI needs to be entered.
- Change the Tax ID drop-down to the correct option (depending on how you bill).
- (If necessary) Check “Override EIN” if a different Ttax ID needs to be entered.
- Click Save all the way out (multiple saves may be required).
Then, rebill and resubmit all affected claims.