INVALID DIAGNOSIS CODE TYPE - EXPECTED VALUE IS ICD-9
Claims submitted with dates of service prior to 10/1/2015 must contain ICD-9 codes.
Follow the instructions below to verify the dates of service and mode on the encounter is correct:
- Click Encounters > Track Claim Status.
- Look for and double-click on the encounter that needs correcting.
- On the Edit Claim window, double-click on the encounter number.
- Under the Dates section, check the “From Date” and “Through Date”. Verify that the date range for the month, day and year is correct.
- Under the Procedures section, check the “From Date” and “To Date” for each service line. Verify that the date range for the month, day and year is correct.
- Change the “Mode” to either ICD-9 or ICD-10 based on the date or service.
- Click Save all the way out.
Then, rebill and resubmit all affected claims.