This report provides details on patient transactions for the reporting period including transaction type, posting date, service date, procedure, provider, service location and outstanding balances.
Allows a practice to audit individual patient transactions for a given reporting period.
There are two primary uses for this report:
- Allow the practice to audit patient financial transactions for a reporting period.
- Allow the practice to provide a transactions detail at the request of the patient.
To access and customize the Patient Transactions Detail Report
- Click Reports > Patients > Patient Transactions Detail.
- Select filters.
- Patient: Either leave blank to report on all patients with financial transactions within the reporting period. Or click the Patient box to select a specific patient in the Find Patient window.
- Procedure: Either leave blank to show all procedures within the reporting period or enter a valid procedure code to limit the report to a specific code.