Add Document to Document Storage
Digital files such as Word, Excel or PDF can be uploaded and stored in the Documents section of Kareo PM. If you are a Kareo Suite user, documents you upload to Kareo PM are automatically viewable and accessible in Kareo EHR. Note that if you want a document to be attached to a specific record, open the record and attach it through the record's Documents tab.
To add a document to document storage
- Click Documents >Add Document from File. Click the File button.
- Locate the file you want to upload into Kareo PM. Double-click on it to add.
- Enter information:
- Document Label: Select from the drop-down menu.
- Name: Enter a name for the document.
- Status: Select from the drop-down menu.
- Notes: Enter any notes if desired.
- Click Add.
Note: The maximum upload file size to Kareo PM is 50mb.