To find a document
- Click Documents > Find Documents.
- In the Look For search bar, enter all or part of a keyword of the document. You can choose to filter by New, Processed or Error and search by Document ID, Name, Label or File Type.
- Click Find Now.
- Once you find the document, double-click to open it.
- If the document is a digital file (e.g., Word or Excel), the associated software application will open so you can view the document.
- If the document is a previously scanned or faxed document, it will open in the document viewer.
Note: To learn more about the document viewer, see section Document Viewer.