You can save an Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) report as an ANSI 835 text file. This can be useful for archiving ERAs on your hard drive as well as loading ERAs into the Medicare Remit Easy Print (MREP) software program. The Medicare Remit Easy Print software program is useful for searching and generating reports from your ERAs.
To save an ERA report to file
- Click Encounters >Clearinghouse Reports.
- Locate the ERA report you want to save to file and double-click to open it.
- Click Save to File on the bottom of the window. This opens the standard Windows Save As dialog box.
- To save the report to your local hard drive:
- In the Save in box, select the location on your hard drive where you wish to save the file.
- Enter a name for the report in the File name box.
- Leave the Save as type box set to Text Files (*.txt).
- Click Save.