Once an encounter has been rejected, it is placed under the Rejected tab of the Find Encounter window. A best practice is for the Rejected tab to be reviewed daily and then appropriate corrections should be made in a timely manner.
To reject an encounter
- Click Encounters > Find Encounter in the top menu.
- Click the Review tab to view a list of encounters ready for review and approval.
- Open an encounter by double-clicking on it.
- Review the encounter for accuracy and completeness.
- If you need corrections to be made, add specific notes in the Business Office Notes section.
- Click Reject.