Encounter Record Log
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To assist in staff management and patient privacy, the Log tab of the Encounter record tracks key changes made to the record. Anytime a change is made to the record, the log records the following:
- Time: The date and time the action was performed.
- User: The user who performed the action.
- Description: A brief description of the action.
View Encounter Record Log
- Find the encounter then double click to open. The Edit Encounter window opens.
- Click the Log tab. The list of actions performed displays.
Note: Only actions performed on the Encounter record after May 11, 2012 are available.
- If any changes were made, a list of changes displays. Click a row to view additional information related to the change.