The patient record offers quick links to several patient-specific reports:
- Patient Transactions Detail - Displays detailed transaction information for a specified date range.
- Patient Balance Detail - Displays specific charges that make up a patient's open balance.
- Patient Statement - Displays the current patient statement.
- Patient Financial History - Displays patient's financial history.
- Patient Detail - Displays patient’s details such as demographics, notes, physician and insurance information.
- Itemization of Charges - Displays a summary of charges for a specific date range.
To generate a report from the patient record
- On the patient record click Reports at the bottom and select the report you want to generate.
- Once the report loads you can customize it by selecting a date range or by clicking Customize and making further specifications.
- Other options on the bottom menu:
- Click Print to print the report or
- Click Excel or PDF to save it as a file.
- Click Find to search for a keyword within the report.