A Kareo PM application administrator can reactivate a provider so that the provider is once again included in enterprise wide reports and appears in the list of providers when a user logs into the system. If you want to reactivate a provider, please make note of the following:
- You will be charged a monthly subscription fee for each provider based on the subscription edition and the type of provider.
- Recurring subscription fees are due in advance each month, pro-rated subscription fees are due in arrears for any new providers added within a month.
- If you ever decide to deactivate a provider, you must do so by the last day of the month to avoid charges for the following month.
Note: Kareo PM is a permission-driven application. Your permission level is determined by your Kareo PM application administrator. If you don't have access to a specific task or function described within these help topics, please contact the person in your office who is the Kareo PM application administrator.
To reactivate a provider
- Click Settings >Providers.
- Once you find the provider you want to reactivate, double-click to open it. The Edit Provider window opens.
- Click Activate at the bottom of the window.
- Follow the prompts to reactivate the provider.