Provider Performance reports keep physicians up-to-date on their practice performance. You can set these reports to be delivered automatically by email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These reports provide both practice and/or provider-specific key indicators, including patients, encounters, charges, payments, A/R balance and days revenue outstanding. Reports are delivered between midnight and 3am Pacific Time.
Note: This is a permission-based task. If you don't have access, please contact your Kareo PM application administrator.
To set Provider Performance Report settings
- Click Settings > Providers.
- Once you find the provider, double-click to open the record.
- Click the Provider Performance Report Settings tab. Select your settings. See below.
- Click Save.
- Once a provider record has been saved, a third tab becomes available, Documents, allowing you to store any provider-specific documents with the record. See Document Management.
- Active: Check this box to activate automatic Provider Performance Report emails. The email address used is either the one entered on the provider's user account or on the General tab of the provider record.
- Scope: From the drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Practice: Select if you want the reports to show metrics for the medical practice.
- Provider: Select if you want the reports to show metrics for the specific provider.
- Both: Select if you want the reports to show metrics for both the specific provider and the medical practice.
- Frequency: From the drop-down list, select the frequency that reports are to be emailed to the provider.
- Delay: Enter the number of days to delay sending the report after the reporting period ends. For example, you may want to wait 10 days after the end of the month before sending the monthly report to give data entry staff an opportunity to properly post all transactions associated with the month.
- CC Email Recipients:Enter any additional recipients whom you want to receive a copy of the Provider Performance Report. Up to 20 email addresses can be entered (separate each address by a semicolon).