Provider Performance Report
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Provider performance reports keep providers up-to-date on their practice's performance. These reports are delivered automatically by email (between Midnight and 3:00 AM Pacific Time) and provide key indicators, including patients, encounters, charges, payments, A/R balance and days revenue outstanding.
Navigate to Provider Performance Report
- Click Settings > Providers. The Find Provider window opens.
Tip: When there are multiple providers listed, use the Look For search bar to enter all or part of a keyword for the provider. Then, click Find Now.
- Find the provider then double click to open it. The Edit Provider window opens.
- Click the Provider Performance Report tab.
Provider Performance Report Settings
- Select the appropriate settings for the provider:
- To activate automatic Provider Performance Report emails, click to select "Active".
Note: The emails are sent to the email address associated with the provider's User indicated on the General tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Scope of Practice, Provider, or Both depending on the metrics the report should include.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Frequency reports should be emailed to the provider; Daily, Weekly or on a Monthly basis.
- Enter the number of days to Delay sending the report after the reporting period ends to give data entry staff an opportunity to properly post all transactions for that period.
- Enter up to 20 additional CC Email Recipients that should receive a copy of the report.
- Click Save.
- The Confirmation pop-up appears > Click Yes.