To assist in staff management and provider privacy, the Log tab on a provider record provides the tracking of key changes made to the record. Anytime a change is made to a provider record, the log will record the following:
- Time: The date and time the action was performed
- User: The user who performed the action
- Description: A brief description of the action
To view the provider log
- Click Settings > Providers in the top menu.
- Once you find the provider record, double-click to open it.
- Click the Log tab.
If any changes were made to the provider record, a list of changes will be shown. Click on the expansion arrow by each line of action to view additional information on specifically what was changed. For example, if the date of birth for a provider had been updated, both the old and the new date of birth would be shown so that you can easily compare the data.