If your practice is utilizing Kareo’s Patient Payment feature through Stripe, click here to learn more about declined credit card transactions by the cardholder’s financial institution.
If all patient credit card transactions are declining, please follow these steps to find the Charge ID number:
- Log into your Stripe account.
- On the left side of the Dashboard, click Payments.
- Click the patient name with the “Failed” transaction.
- Under the “Charge Details” section, write down the Charge ID which begins with “ch_********”
If the Charge ID is available, do one of the following:
- Have your patient contact their financial institution for additional assistance.
- Contact email@example.com for additional assistance.
If the transaction is not found in your Stripe account, please contact Kareo Support for assistance.