If you have multiple entries of the same insurance plan, you can easily merge them using this feature.
To merge insurance plans
- Click Settings > Insurance > Merge Insurance Plan.
- Locate the insurance plans to be merged and review the information for each. See below.
- Click OK to merge.
- In the Look For search bar, enter all or part of the name of an insurance plan. Search by specific fields to locate duplicate entries.
- Once you've located the insurance plan to be merged with another, click on it to highlight and then click Add to Selection. This adds the insurance plan to the lower section of the window. Repeat this step for all insurance plan listings you want to merge.
- Once you have selected the plans that are to be merged together as one, click Merge. This opens the Merge Insurance Plans Detail window.
- The plans you selected are in the top section. To remove a plan from this list, click once to highlight it and click Remove at the bottom. You can also click Cancel to exit the merge process.
- Click once on a plan to highlight it. Review the information in the bottom section. Click OK to merge all insurance plans in the top section.