A Kareo PM application administrator can reactivate a practice so that the practice is once again included in enterprise wide reports and appears in the list of practices when a user logs into the system. If you want to reactivate a practice, please make note of the following:
- You may select different subscription levels for the practice being reactivated within your Kareo PM account.
- You must have at least one active provider within a practice for it to be reactivated.
- If you ever decide to deactivate a practice, you must do so by the last day of the month to avoid charges for the following month.
Note: Kareo PM is a permission-driven application. Your permission level is determined by your Kareo PM application administrator. If you don't have access to a specific task or function described within these help topics, please contact the person in your office who is the Kareo PM application administrator.
To reactivate a practice
- Click Settings >Company > Find Practice.
- Double-click the practice you want to reactivate.
- Click Reactivate Practice at the bottom of the window.
- Follow the prompts to reactivate the practice.