A Kareo PM application administrator can deactivate a practice so that the practice is no longer included in any of the enterprise wide reports and no longer appears in the list of practices when a user logs into the system. All of the data previously entered for a practice remains intact and can be accessed at a later time by reactivating the practice. If you want to deactivate a practice, please make note of the following:
- If you’d like to download a copy of the data in the practice, you must do so prior to deactivation.
- If you need to reactivate this practice within the next 30 days, you will need to contact the Accounting department at email@example.com to do so.
- By deactivating a practice, you will also deactivate all of the providers within it.
- You will not be refunded a pro-rated subscription fee for a partial month upon deactivation.
Note: Kareo PM is a permission-driven application. Your permission level is determined by your Kareo PM application administrator. If you don't have access to a specific task or function described within these help topics, please contact the person in your office who is the Kareo PM application administrator.
To deactivate a practice
1. Click Settings >Company > Find Practice.
2. Once you find the practice you want to deactivate, double-click to open it. The Edit Practice window opens.
3. Click Deactivate Practice at the bottom of the window.
4. Follow the prompts to deactivate the practice.