System Administrators can deactivate a practice so that it is no longer included in any of the enterprise wide reports and no longer appears in the list of practices when a user logs into the system. All of the data previously entered for a practice remains intact and can be accessed at a later time by reactivating the practice.
- If you’d like to download a copy of the data in the practice, you must do so prior to deactivation.
- If you need to reactivate this practice within the next 30 days, you will need to contact the Accounting department at email@example.com to do so.
- By deactivating a practice, you will also deactivate all of the providers.
- Deactivating the practice in the Desktop Application (PM) will not deactivate Clinical or Engage subscriptions. The account will continue to be charged per provider for Clinical or Engage on your monthly invoice if you do not specify which module(s) the deactivation is for.
- You will not be refunded a pro-rated subscription fee for a partial month upon deactivation.
Send the deactivation request to Kareo Support no less than 10 days before the end of the month per Section 8 of Kareo's Customer Agreement.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Account name, practice name, and Kareo ID
- Best contact phone number and email
- Module(s) you wish to cancel: Billing, Clinical, or Engage
- The Cancelation Specialist Team will reach out as soon as possible.