With the Practice Setup Wizard, setting up a practice takes about 30 minutes or less. This wizard will guide you in completing all necessary data fields for setting up a practice so that you can quickly begin the billing process.
The setup wizard will launch if:
- You sign into Kareo PM and have no practices set up.
- You want to add a practice to your company.
- You select an existing practice for which the setup was not completed.
To add a practice
- Click Settings > Company > New Practice.
- The Practice Setup Wizard will launch.
- The setup wizard takes you through the following steps:
- Start: Identifies what information you will need to have on hand in order to complete the setup.
- Practice: Guides you in entering the EIN, NPI and billing address.
- Locations: Guides you in entering the billing addresses for service locations.
- Providers: Guides you in entering the SSN, NPI and primary address for providers who provide billable services.
Note: If you need to exit out of the setup wizard at any time, the information you entered will be saved.