You cannot delete a user account within Kareo. However, a user account can be deactivated and the user will no longer have access to the account. Two important notes:
- When a user enters information in Kareo, a trail of transaction history is noted, therefore, it is important not to delete a user and deactivate them instead.
- Deactivating a user associated with multiple accounts (using the same login email address) deactivates the user from ALL accounts.
To Deactivate a User Account
- Click Settings > User Accounts.
- Once you find the user, click once on the record to open it.
- Check the "Deactivate this user account" box.
- If desired, check the "Clear this user's permissions and practice association" box.
- Click Save.